- This event has passed.
Mom’s Life Group | Single Mom’s Group | Wednesday PM | Job, Lisa Harper | New Study!
|September 26||12:00pm - 1:30pm||Blue Oaks Campus||25|
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 15, 2018
A Story of Unlikely Joy
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus. Just ask Job, the man who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
Bayside Kids Available
September 26 – November 14
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Blue Oaks Campus
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org